We have the capability to take your idea from concept to finished molded product. Prototype or multi-cavity tooling. Whether it’s a small one-piece idea or a several mold package we would like to have the opportunity to quote your needs. Our skilled craftsmen are committed to quality and professionalism.
- Unigraphics, current level, CAD-CAM. We do 3d solid modeling of complete mold base and all components. Provide 2-d prints if required.
- Build your molds in-house with all current technologies precisely at a fair price.
- Ensure your parts are within your designated specs through our inspection processes or if necessary, through a certified local inspection source.
- Mold your parts, again to your approval and on-time delivery.
- We currently have molding presses here from 55ton to 165 tons.
- We do work with other molders in the area that have presses to 500 tons.
- We have built die-cast molds, dies, jigs fixtures, etc. our main focus is injection molds for high precision prototype or production tooling as in automotive electronics, medical, etc. We also build compression-transfer molds. We build molds with slides, two-shot molds, stripper plate molds, unscrewing molds, insert molds, hot manifolds, etc.
- Experience with getting mold textures and different platings applied.
- Experience with lots of different engineering grade plastics.